SOLEIL Users' Meeting 2008
Commercial Exhibitions and
oral presentation sessions for companies
The yearly SOLEIL Users’ Meeting will be held at PolytechniqueSchool, starting on Thursday 17th of January 2008 until Friday 18th of January 2008.
- During the event we offer a few exhibition areas to companies interested in presenting their products located in the big Hall of the Main building of the PolytechniqueSchool.
The area available, of about 4 m2, is one table and 4 chairs.
- As the poster session will take place at the PolytechniqueSchool before the cocktail at the end of the day, a poster panel is at Companies disposal, giving the opportunity for easy interaction between exhibitors, visitors, attendees and the SOLEIL staff.
- During the posters session, the exhibitors could present their company and the equipments in the framework of dedicated sessions.
These services are proposed in the 1000€ before VAT, which includes:
· The exhibition area, a poster panel, a presentation during the round table ;
· for 2 persons : access to plenary sessions, to round tables, the abstracts booklet, coffee-breaks, the cocktail of the 17th of January and the lunches (January 17th and 18th).
The exhibitors can also insert an advertising page into the abstract booklet of the Users’ Meeting distributed to all the participants, for a supplementary 200 € before VAT amount.
Industrial exhibitors are requested not to register via the web but to ask for the necessary forms at the address given below.
For more detailed information on how to register as an exhibitor and on the services offered, please contact:
SOLEIL Libray and User Office Manager
Orme des Merisiers - BP48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
tel. 33 1 69 35 96 52